Weekly Photo Challenge: Lines

These lines are an outer manifestation of the inner soul and are well-earned: laughing, crying, living.

The lines just keep going, and going, and going. . .

WordPress.com weekly photo challenge.

Advertisements

About grandawn

I work as administrative support in the Oklahoma State University Art Dept. For the past few years, I have been responsible for finances, paperwork, and other decisions for my parents who lived in Texas. Working now to finalize everything after Father's death in 2012 and Mother's death in 2013. I also keep busy blogging, writing children's books, and occasionally shooting commercials. I live in Oklahoma, USA. I have three wonderful grandchildren. I am a teacher, writer, actor, singer. . . and whatever else I can manage.
This entry was posted in Aging & Changing, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Lines

1. ramoncito17 says:

Interesting interpretation of the challenge!

2. Penny says:

I tell everyone, I have earned every gray hair and every wrinkle tells a story !! Growing old is what we make of it-I choose to enjoy, laugh, and dance through it !

3. 2e0mca says:

We’re all growing some of those aren’t we 😉

4. granny1947 says:

I just love the way you think outside the box!

5. Cindy says:

I think they are interesting and rather beautiful.

6. Woa, wasn’t expecting this for the challenge–a good representation though.

7. JoAnn says:

Wow! that was scary….at first……am I supposed to count them? hmmmm…..could take awhile! LOL I’ll bet each one has a story!